We offer ad-hoc workshops, short fill in sessions and workplace education pathways. All of these services can be tailored so your organisation gets what it really needs, we don’t believe in one size fits all.
A selection of the courses we run for clients:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
We can provide the full range of SAFe training in a private context. All our courses are delivered using the official material and all participants will be able to undertake the exam to gain their certification. Popular ones with our clients are:
- Leading SAFe – For leaders at all levels of the organisation to learn about SAFe and how to work differently.
- Product Owner/Product Manager – For those in the product management function to understand how the role works within a SAFe context.
- SAFe for Teams – Typically used as part of the ART launch process, but also to bring new hires up to speed. Is a broad introduction agile, Scrum and SAFe.
- Lean Portfolio Management – If you are running or working at the portfolio level, this helps you build the capability to perform well. More of a workshop than a course, where you will practice the skills and build a transformation plan for your organisation.
- Release Train Engineer (RTE) – Once you’ve run a few PIs then this course is for you; time to sit and evaluate how you’ve been working and how to improve your skill.
- Introduction to Agile
Either run as a half or full day introductory session to the concepts and values of agile practises. Suitable for a broad range of audiences spanning IT and non-IT alike, from your senior team to practitioners.
- Scrum Introduction
A two day introduction to the Scrum framework and agile ways of working with Lego.
- Scrum Master Training
Two days for both people new to agile and Scrum, or those with the basics to learn about the Scrum Master role and understand how facilitate the ceremonies and the skills they need to develop to be effective; and they get to play with Lego!
- Agile Product Owner Masterclass
Focuses on the role of the Product Owner within an agile environment. Covering topics from creating a vision for your product or service, building awareness of your customers, the importance of communication, building a prioritised backlog to how to work with delivery teams.